I saw this questionnaire on Rebel Mommy Book Blog, and I couldn’t resist doing it. It’s originally from The Blended Blog.
- Resolutions or no resolutions? No resolutions this year. Some years I do them, but I didn’t really come up with anything profound this year. I do have a project in the works though, which I’ll share later this week.
- Love snow or no snow? No snow. I grew up in Buffalo, NY, so I’ve seen enough snow for a lifetime. I love that we get very little snow in Milwaukee. It’s too cold usually. I’ll take the cold over snow any day.
- Name a new place you want to go this year. I really want to go to London, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. We are going on Disney cruise in April though, and that will be fun.
- Would you rather have a new hair cut or new hair color? New hair cut I guess. I’ve never colored my hair and don’t plan to. (But I’m also not very adventurous with hair styles.)
- Name one special thing you want to do for yourself this year. I want to make small improvements. More on that later. (Sorry.)
- Least favorite thing about January? The cold. (I know I said I like cold more than snow, but that doesn’t mean I actually like it.)
- Most favorite thing about January? My birthday!
- When do you take down your holiday decorations? Right after Christmas. As soon as possible really. I kind of hate Christmas (too commercial), so once it’s over, I want it to be over.
- Do you diet in January? Sometimes. This year I’m just trying to “eat better” and actually cook real meals. I was SUCH a slacker in December. I didn’t meal plan at all, and we ate a ton of junk.
- What area of your home do you want to organize the most? The kitchen. I want to get rid of a bunch of stuff. I love purging. I wanted to do this when I was off of work on MLK day, but I didn’t get to it.
- Favorite winter comfort food? Chili. Or creamy soups. Panera’s Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice. Yum!
- Favorite guilty pleasure? Reading, of course!